“The quality grade of our PCB fabrications conforms to IPC 2, while our assembled PCBs conform to IPC 3 grade.”
Prototypes & High Volumes
Our system includes Design Rule Checking (DRC), and follow-up processes for Design for Manufacturing (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA)
We provide services that span the entire design process: Ideation, Proof-of-Concept Design, Optimization, Prototyping, EVT/DVT, DFM/A, and Scale to Manufacturing.
Our streamlined design process delivers your solutions in the shortest possible time. We can marshal your design from Proof-of-Concept all the way to Manufacturing.
We provide robust, rapid, full-service electrical, mechanical, software and firmware solutions to our Clients for digital data acquisition, management, security and storage.
We bring the lean start-up approach to innovation in companies of all sizes!
PCB Assembly needs
- Our system includes Design Rule Checking (DRC), and follow-up processes for Design for Manufacturing (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- Lean manufacturing techniques for competitive prices.
- Comply with international standards such as RoHS.
- The quality grade of our PCB fabrications conforms to IPC 2, while our assembled PCBs conform to IPC 3 grade.
- Certified UL, ISO13485, ISO9001, TS16949, and QS9002 production facilities
- Team of professional experts in our global team.
what we do
Why Choose Us
Our system includes Design Rule Checking (DRC), and follow-up processes for Design for Manufacturing (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- SMT & Through-hole assemblies
- Single and double-sided PCB assemblies
- Lead-Free or Leaded
- Water Washable or No-Clean Pastes / Fluxes
- Chip Epoxy
- BGA and Micro-BGA [includes CSPs (Chip Scale Packages) & Flip Chips]
- 3 mm (~12 mil) Fine Pitch
- 01005 (0.016″ x 0.008″) Placement
- Chips, SOTs, SOICs, PLCCs, LCCs, QFPs, BGAs, QFNs, AL Caps, Odd Form
- Press Fit, high density & flex Connectors
- De-population and Re-population
- X-Ray (BGA joint verification)
- De-ionized Wash
- Mechanical Assembly and Box Builds
- Sub-assemblies with multiple boards
- Cable & Harness Assembly
- IPC-A-610 Class III Certified
- Strict ESD Control
- Work closely w/ In-House Design Team on DFM and DFT Issues
- Functional Testing
- Conformal Coating and Potting (limited)
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Prototype & High-Volume Production
- Quick-Turn Assemblies (Same Day & Next Day)
- Turnkey or Consigned Kits
- Production Quantities w/ Scheduled Deliveries
- Overseas Manufacturing / High Volume Manufacturing
Steller engineering product company. Did end to end product design, development, test, and compliance for Propel.Our product is acquired by DentSply & Serona and we highly rate Xekera for all product designs.
Richard JohnsonManaging Partner-MidAtlantic Fund
Expert in PCB Manufacturing
I just wanted to let you know that yesterday the PCBs got here, and you guys did a great job! We love Xekera’s engineering, designing, and fast production cycle abilities.I’ve had a great experience and will be using you again.I recommended you to my colleagues.
Marcos LamHardware Engineer - Fluidigm
Xekera is the great engineering company when it comes to Hardware and Software.I know life of the engineering team is not easy, but we really admire their quality work with great turnaround time.
Nofil FawwadDirector of Engineering - Intel
Great to work with Xekera Systems
It was great to work with Xekera System when he had to develop a product in a crunch and did not have the bandwidth in-house.Salman and his Xekera team delivered quality design service with extremely fast turn-around.