One-stop-shop for fast turn-around time for simple or complex, prototype & production boards with quality and competitive pricing.
- High Density Interconnects for PCB size reduction or placing more components on a given real estate.
- Micro-vias (Blind, Buried, Resin-filled, Copper-filled, Staggered, & Stacked) (laser drilling or sequential layer build).
- Our system includes Design Rule Checking (DRC), and follow-up processes for Design for Manufacturing (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- Lean manufacturing techniques for competitive prices.
- Comply with international standards such as RoHS. The quality grade of our PCB fabrications conforms to IPC 2, while our assembled PCBs conform to IPC 3 grade.
- Certified UL, ISO13485, ISO9001, TS16949, and QS9002 production facilities
- Team of professional experts in our global team.
- Expedited service plan allows us to deliver your PCBs from 2 days to a maximum of 2 weeks.
PCB & Flex PCB Capabilities:
- PCB Fabrication capabilities are listed below.
- Please contact us for any of your special requirements that you do not find here.
|Active PCB size||Maximum 22 x 17||inch|
|Materials used||FR-4 (High Tg), PTFE, Polyimide||-|
|Solder Resist (Liquid Photo-Imageable)||Colors: silver grey, white, black, blue, red, green||-|
|Legend (Ink)||Colors: white (standard), yellow||-|
|Multi-Layered||1-12 or more||Nos.|
|PCB Thickness||0.008 to 0.126||inch|
|Copper Weights||½, 1, 2, 3||oz|
|Surface Finish||HASL (Leaded and Lead-Free) Immersion Silver (0.2 microns) Immersion Gold (0.1 micron) over Electroless Nickel (5 microns)||-|
|Track Width / Spacing||½ oz copper: minimum 0.004/0.004 1 oz copper: minimum 0.006/0.006 2 oz copper: minimum 0.008/0.008 3 oz copper: minimum 0.012/0.012||inch|
|Drill Size||Smallest recommended: 0.008||inch|
|Gap between SMD Pads||Minimum 0.005||inch|
|Clearance between copper and solder resist||Minimum 0.004||inch|
|Plated hole aspect ratio (depth: diameter)||6:1 for 0.063 inch thick PCB||-|
|Mechanical Features||Scoring, routing, counter-boring, counter-sinking, edge-chamfering, and more.||-|
Electrical Test Specifications
|Test Area||Maximum 24 x 20||inch|
|Number of Probes||2 on Front, 2 on Rear||Nos.|
|Board Size||Minimum 3 x 3||inch|
|Board thickness for clamping||Maximum 0.24||inch|
|Pad Pitch||Minimum 7||mil|
|Test Voltage for Continuity Test||0 - 10||VDC|
|Test Voltage for Isolation Test||250||VAC|
|Test Current for Resistance Test||2.5 µA – 150 mA||-|
Typical Delivery Times for PCBs including Flex-Rigid PCBs
|Type||Samples (Days)||Production (Weeks)|
Technical Specification for Flexible PCBs
|Thickness PCB Single Sided including CVL (minimum)||3.15||mil|
|Thickness PCB Double Sided including CVL (minimum)||8.27||mil|
|Track Width and Spacing (minimum)||0.003||inch|
|Hole Diameter (minimum)||0.012||inch|
|Tolerance Hole Diameter (Before Plating)||±0.002||inch|
|Tolerance Hole Diameter (After Plating)||±0.004||inch|
|Tolerance Outline (Hard Punch Tool)||±0.002||inch|
|Tolerance Track Width (% of width)||±20||%|
|Economic Length of Flexible PCB (maximum)||20||inch|
Regular PCB Fabrication:
– Send us the Gerber files, the CNC drill file, and a brief description of the board.
Complex PCB fabrication:
– All of the above
– Details of material specifications and layer build-up drawings that show the complete construction of your multi-layered PCB.