One-stop shop for all your PCB Assembly needs
(prototypes & high volumes)
- Our system includes Design Rule Checking (DRC), and follow-up processes for Design for Manufacturing (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA).
- Lean manufacturing techniques for competitive prices.
- Comply with international standards such as RoHS.
- The quality grade of our PCB fabrications conforms to IPC 2, while our assembled PCBs conform to IPC 3 grade.
- Certified UL, ISO13485, ISO9001, TS16949, and QS9002 production facilities
- Team of professional experts in our global team.
- SMT & Through-hole assemblies
- Single and double-sided PCB assemblies
- Lead-Free or Leaded
- Water Washable or No-Clean Pastes / Fluxes
- Chip Epoxy
- BGA and Micro-BGA [includes CSPs (Chip Scale Packages) & Flip Chips]
- 3 mm (~12 mil) Fine Pitch
- 01005 (0.016″ x 0.008″) Placement
- Chips, SOTs, SOICs, PLCCs, LCCs, QFPs, BGAs, QFNs, AL Caps, Odd Form
- Press Fit, high density & flex Connectors
- De-population and Re-population
- X-Ray (BGA joint verification)
- De-ionized Wash
- Mechanical Assembly and Box Builds
- Sub-assemblies with multiple boards
- Cable & Harness Assembly
- IPC-A-610 Class III Certified
- Strict ESD Control
- Work closely w/ In-House Design Team on DFM and DFT Issues
- Functional Testing
- Conformal Coating and Potting (limited)
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Prototype & High-Volume Production
- Quick-Turn Assemblies (Same Day & Next Day)
- Turnkey or Consigned Kits
- Production Quantities w/ Scheduled Deliveries
- Overseas Manufacturing / High Volume Manufacturing
Regular PCB Fabrication:
– Send us the Gerber files, the CNC drill file, and a brief description of the board.
Complex PCB fabrication:
– All of the above
– Details of material specifications and layer build-up drawings that show the complete construction of your multi-layered PCB.