Types of Azure migrations we deal with
Desaster Site Recovery
Organizations modernize their on-premises applications with Azure. There are, however, multiple methods to migrate apps to Azure. Our team at Xekera can assist you in migrating your applications and web services to Azure.
Why you should migrate your Apps to Azure
Instead of re-architecting server apps from scratch, migrating ASP.NET framework server applications to the Azure cloud platform is a better option. It becomes necessary to migrate on-premises apps to the cloud if you want to:
- Increase your storage requirements
- Reduce the overhead associated with infrastructure
- Update the underlying functionalities and the server infrastructure
- Improve the efficiency of the current framework
- Add value to the business while enhancing security
Migration challenges for ASP.NET apps
Many organizations face serious challenges migrating applications to a more scalable Azure platform. Azure cloud migration may have a few challenges, including:
- Re-architecture of existing applications
- Reducing downtime of applications
- OS and network architecture planning
- Changing app management processes
- The maintenance of performance and functionalities
- Choosing the right storage system and securing data
Migrate Apps to Azure using the App Service Migration Assistant Tool
App Service Management is a tool designed specifically for assessing and migrating web apps to the cloud. With the tool, you can migrate apps easily to Azure App Services without writing any code or making any changes. In just a few minutes, you can migrate such applications from on-premises to the cloud using this app migration tool.
Fundamental purposes can be served by the App Service Migration tool
Identify the technologies and frameworks needed to move your applications to the Azure cloud platform.
Move your web applications’ content and configuration quickly to the Azure cloud platform.
A tool for managing and analyzing your applications. Using this tool, you won’t need to worry about the size of the storage or resource management of your apps.
Why App migration to Azure?
Top five reasons why app migration to Azure using the App Service Migration Assistant is so important.