Xekera Electronic Design Service
We develop new-to-world products from conception through production. By integrating all engineering functions, including mechanical, electronic, firmware, and software, under one roof, we can offer seamless integration. Our holistic approach integrates the entire user experience across all dimensions, allowing your customers to see your brand image and identity consistently across all channels.
However, we also understand your requirements may extend well beyond pure product engineering, so we offer support in that area as well. As a technology development company, we conduct IP reviews, patent applications, regulatory assessment, and product certification, as well as market research. Starting a new business from scratch is also something we can assist with. Since your success is our success, it is important to us that our projects and clients succeed.
How Can We Help you?
We can help you with a range of activities, including:
- Analyzing the commercial prospects of your product.
- R&D new technologies.
- Inventing a new patentable technology to integrate into your product, subsequently obtaining a provisional patent to protect the invention.
- Creating sophisticated and simple electronic designs, including PCB assemblies and schematics, ready for production.
- Developing Embedded software and firmware to support your product’s functionality.
- Developing software applications based on hardware, such as Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, desktop software, cloud servers, databases, and software development.
- Manufacturing, assembly, and testing of your prototype.
- Delivering electronic test systems for ensuring product quality and maximizing production efficiency.
- Providing regulatory compliance assistance and third-party testing for products.
- Supporting manufacturing and continuous product improvement.
- Ensuring that you have adequate design documentation.
- Complying with standards such as ISO13485 when developing medical devices.
Technologies We Deal With
Here are some examples of technologies and platforms you could use for your product:
- Bluetooth/BLE, WiFi, GSM 3G/4G/5G/LTE, NB-IoT, Cat-M1, Satellite, LoRaWAN, etc. are all Wireless IoT (Internet of Things) communication interfaces.
- Designs that are extremely low-power and utilize small batteries.
- 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers, embedded microprocessors, low-power microprocessors.
- Linux and Windows embedded devices with powerful capabilities.
- An extensive selection of sensors from accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers, GPS, temperature, humidity, pressure, gas, optics, position, vibration, colour, cameras, thermal to capacitive and many more including custom sensors.
- Interfaces for communication such as Ethernet, RS485, RS232, CAN bus, Modbus, Analog, Digital, Dry Contacts, etc.
- Various battery management systems, including battery chargers, fuel gauges, smart battery chargers and solar chargers.
- A wide variety of displays such as LCD, OLED, E Ink, projection, and transparent displays.
- Displays with capacitive and resistive touchscreens.
The Xekera Approach
As an experienced leader in technology start-ups, Xekera has a different approach than other product development consultancies. As a result of our extensive experience, we can develop products in a holistic way, balancing the needs of research, design and engineering with your overall initiatives.
The following summarizes our approach:
- Outcome Driven Design is the foundation of our company; every decision we make is informed by what you hope to achieve with your product or business.
- Our number one priority is to ensure your satisfaction.
- You don’t have to be an engineer in order to understand our work or communicate with us since our team is skilled at converting technical lingo into plain English.
- In every aspect of our designs, we strive to integrate existing technology in ways that will accelerate development time, reduce development costs, and meet or exceed project and product objectives.
- Identifying and minimizing project risks early on in our work programs is our priority.
- Our team is open to modifying the scope of the project as it moves forward.
- Throughout the project and in all major design decisions, you will have the opportunity to be closely involved at a level of detail and involvement that is comfortable for you.
- For a smooth transition from design to production, design for manufacture (DFM) is considered at every stage of the project.
- All deliverables and designs are handed over to you at the end of the project.
- Referrals and repeat business from our ever-growing and satisfied clientele drive the company’s growth, so you are our success.
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can help.